Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Thursday 26 July 2012

Embossed design

My base card is A5 and I started off with black I then cut a smaller piece of white card, and a smaller piece in pink and layered these two together. I then embossed a strip of white card with an embossing folder and used a die border to frame the strip. Once this was in place I thread pink and black ribbon through the border and fastened it at the back of the white layer, this was then placed onto my base card. I cut a corner to match the border and also used one of the larger dies from the same set, to finish I stamped a sentiment onto a circle and inked the edges before placing it onto my card.
 Thank you for stopping by to view my blog x

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sheila! I love the colour combination and the embossing looks awesome.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ps Congratulations on winning the Moreheads POTW :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Sheila, I love the pink and the black together, a great sentiment as well.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your comp. win, much deserved....and the card is absolutely gorgeous....loooovvveeee the embossing...Love Kathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Great embossing and colors!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one Sheila. Great use of your Spellbinders, and love the colours you have used.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete