Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Monday 25 June 2012

Simplicity

I recently purchased purple cows craft geek, and I am impressed. This card show my first attempt with it straight from the box. It is so easy to use and I got great results. To start with I used the little flower shown in red, I then used the crosses shown in black over the top and it looks really good. On the second layer I used one of the other stamps on its own, I just love swirls. The lady is a kanban stamp I bought a while ago, I thought the red accent colour just lifts the image nicely. The card was very simple to make hence the title for this card. Hope you like it and thanks for looking. I have entered this card into Ruby's Rainbow challenge wish me luck :)

9 comments:

  1. Simplicity is often another word for elegance and I think this card is definitely elegant. Well Done Sheila it is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I need this set now lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nearly missed this one Sheila.... it's beautiful. This is the type of card that the 'More is Less' blog really goes for. It's Beautiful.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is the more is less blog Eileen? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is absolutely striking and gorgeous!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!

    Thank you for joining us at Ruby’s Rainbow for our *Black,White + 1 other* Challenge

    hope you will join us again soon
    Hugs Shaz DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sheila,
    Oh My Goodness!!! This is simply Beautiful!!! Such an Elegant creation!!! Love the image , the dp, the colour scheme is very striking. Love the layout. Beautiful Card. Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining in with us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete